The spring real estate forecast is in! Experts agree that it remains a seller’s market. Here’s what we can expect:
- Higher demand will maintain a seller’s market, but it won’t be as strong as 2021’s peak.
- Home prices will continue to rise, but at a slower pace than 2021.
- Mortgage interest rates are expected to rise.
- Though it’s a strong seller’s market, there’s less of a chance of bidding wars that will significantly increase sale prices.
- There are still shipping delays, so get as far ahead of repairs as possible.
- Check in with me to understand the best practices for our area.